Information We Collect:
When you visit the Site, we may send one or more cookies–a small file containing a string of characters–to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the Site during future visits. Our servers may automatically record information when you visit our Site. These servers’ logs may include information such as your web request and Internet Protocol address.
We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us, including personally identifying information such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, educational background, educational goals and interests, and credit card information (“personal data”).
Use of Your Information:
We may use your personal data in the following ways:
- for the purpose you provided personal data, for example to enroll you in one of our courses, to process your order of one of our products, or to respond to a specific inquiry;
- to enhance your experience of other products and services of Apollo Learning Institute;
- to enhance, support, advance, market, and develop our business;
- to send you information about Apollo Learning Institute’’s products or services and information that we believe will be of interest to you
- to allow you access to the Site to post your content or communicate with others; and
- as otherwise described to you at the point of collection.
Disclosure of Your Information:
We do not share your information with third parties for their marketing purposes. We may disclose your information in response to legal process, to protect our rights, as otherwise required by law, or for the prevention or detection of a crime. If we sell Apollo Learning Institute or part of it, or our business enters into a joint venture with another business entity, we may disclose your information to our new business partners or owners who may then provide you with information about their products and services. We may share your data with service providers who help us to run the Site or to fulfill your request. We may share your data with our affiliates and subsidiaries. We may share your data to collect on a debt or unfulfilled obligation owed by you.
Transfer of Data Outside of Your Home Country:
Your information will be held in the United States of America and/or Canada. Your information may also be stored, processed, and accessed in other countries where Apollo Learning Institute operates and/or has facilities. By using the Site, you consent to the transfer of your information outside your country, including to the United States of America and Canada.
We will retain your information for a reasonable period or for as long as the law requires.
Changes to This Policy: